A commonly overlooked but important part of your inBed.me listing is the Summary section. It’s not an overstatement to say that a vague or incomplete description of your property may result in a missed booking. You’re more likely to receive an enquiry from a potential guest if you know how to grab their attention.
Here are a few simple things to consider:
- First impressions matter. Make the opening sentence captivating by using descriptive language that entices the reader to continue.
- Mention important features, like “Free WiFi” or “Newly decorated rooms”. Try to avoid overused clichés, like “Home away from home”.
- Your guests want to see value for money, so let them know if you offer luxurious bed linens or a heated swimming pool.
- Highlight the location of your property and its close proximately to attractions and venues.
- Proofread all the text, and make sure it’s free of spelling and grammatical errors.
You can add or modify your description by going to My Listings and selecting “Update Listing Details”. Scroll down to the “Summary” section and click to update.
inBed.me gives you space for up to 10,000 characters for your description. There’s no reason not to promote all your property has to offer and why it’s a great place to stay.
Photo by SpecialKRB
About the Author
Treeny is the Travel Assistance Manager of inBed.me. Here is her inBed.me profile