We are in the process of designing our first native iOS mobile app. For that we are looking to complete a small team of very talented engineers and designers that are user experience oriented and have love to the craft of building something elegant, beautiful and high-performing. We are building something that we will feel very proud about and that will eventually touch the hands of millions.
- Develop an iOS native application, translating into a mobile experience our product, taking full advantage of the capabilities of the iOS devices.
- Implement flows and mockups as provided by the UX and Design teams, while intelligently and creatively “filling in the gaps” not necessarily covered by rough prototypes.
- Analyze usage patterns, funnels and economic metrics to produce the perfect product for all of our users.
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C native iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals gained through Bachelor’s degree in CS, Math or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Experience using Ruby-on-Rails in a production environment
- Experience with Scrum, Agile Development techniques
- Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture/database/memcache/CDN)
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Creative and fun environment
- Travel credits
- Unlimited vacations
How To Apply
Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information:
- Subject: iOS Developer
- Your name
- Phone number
- Links to examples of your best work
- Link to your Github account if you have one.
- Links to your Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles.